[Phoenix-pm] Meeting room possibilities...

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Oct 21 16:50:39 PDT 2005

No need to hypothesis -- being Brock I am in the unique position to tell
you what is going on in Brock's head. I am indeed holding out a bit for
a proper meeting place. I got a contact at SCC (Gerald Thurman) and am
waiting for a reply from there. I think Ben implied in another email on
this topic that he may not be able to get us a room at ASU as I had
hoped. I might go trowling again there anyway though.

I'm on my way out the door now, will respond to other parts of recent
threads later tonight or tomorrow :)

--Brock