[Phoenix-pm] 30% of ORA titles this Xmas: Was: A Special Holiday Offer from O'Reilly

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 22 22:13:19 PST 2005

Heh. I think this is the same discount that Amazon is giving people
on the books these days.

If you're into buying from giant conglomerates, you know.

-- Mike

On Nov 22, 2005, at 3:27 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from kerry at oreilly.com -----

> From: kerry at oreilly.com
> To: scott at slowass.net
> Subject: A Special Holiday Offer from O'Reilly
> Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:02:49 -0800
> scott#slowass.net at newsletter.oreilly.com>
>
> Dear Reader,
>
> In the spirit of the season, we'd like to thank you for subscribing to
> O'Reilly's Book and Product Announcements.  We'd also like to make it
> easier for you to cozy up with that O'Reilly book you've been
> wanting to
> read.  And books make great gifts, as well!
>
>> From "Adobe Photoshop CS2 One on One," to "Head First Design
>> Patterns,"
> "Windows XP for Starters," "The Art of Project Management," and
> "Makers,"
> we've got a title for just about anyone on your list.
>
>> From now through December 31st, get 30% off any books you order
>> from us
> through http://www.oreilly.com/buy.
>
> Just use Discount Code HOHOHO when you place your order.  (Due to
> commerce
> laws, this offer only applies to books shipped to US addresses).
>
> Happy Holidays, from everyone at O'Reilly!
>
> You've received this announcement because you have subscribed to
> O'Reilly's Book and Product Announcements.  To change your
> subscription
> options, please visit: http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/nl/home.
>
> O'Reilly Media, Inc.
> 1005 Gravenstein Highway North
> Sebastopol, CA 95472
> (707) 827-7000
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>