[Phoenix-pm] 30% of ORA titles this Xmas: Was: A Special Holiday Offer from O'Reilly

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Nov 22 15:27:02 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from kerry at oreilly.com -----

From: kerry at oreilly.com
To: scott at slowass.net
Subject: A Special Holiday Offer from O'Reilly
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:02:49 -0800

Dear Reader,

In the spirit of the season, we'd like to thank you for subscribing to
O'Reilly's Book and Product Announcements.  We'd also like to make it
easier for you to cozy up with that O'Reilly book you've been wanting to
read.  And books make great gifts, as well!

>From "Adobe Photoshop CS2 One on One," to "Head First Design Patterns,"
"Windows XP for Starters," "The Art of Project Management," and "Makers,"
we've got a title for just about anyone on your list.

>From now through December 31st, get 30% off any books you order from us
through http://www.oreilly.com/buy.

Just use Discount Code HOHOHO when you place your order.  (Due to commerce
laws, this offer only applies to books shipped to US addresses).

Happy Holidays, from everyone at O'Reilly!

You've received this announcement because you have subscribed to
O'Reilly's Book and Product Announcements.  To change your subscription
options, please visit: http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/nl/home.

O'Reilly Media, Inc.
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472