[Phoenix-pm] newbie

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Jun 30 17:10:09 PDT 2005

Hi Jonathan,

Yeah, YAS moved the site to a server that doesn't have CGI and I need to go move it
back to ap rivate server so it'll work again. Long story.

Re: meetings, as lucky would have it, we're having one *today* at Nello's in
Scottsdale (the north Scottsdale one, not the new old-town Scottsdale one).
That's at 7:pm (though hungry programmers will probably show up early for
social and food -- I'm starting to get hungry already).  It's in the strip
mall in the north-west corner of the 101 and Shea interchange.   There are
two entrance to the mall.  Just go in and head for the west side and you can't
miss it.

The list is the only way to learn of new meetings (that's not exactly true,
but close enough).  Messages go out with the meeting date in the subject line
for those who like to ignore most of the traffic.  This one might be kind of short
notice for you, but hopefully the next one will be no problem.  By the way,
we're moving meetings around town to try to accomodate everyone.

Cheers,
-scott