[Phoenix-pm] Meeting on 6/30/2005 -- RSVP, please, and topic suggestions

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Jun 22 12:45:11 PDT 2005

Hrm. One request for the HTML parsing/scraping suggestion, but I think I'm
going to put that off and cater to Michael since it's his last meeting for
a while. Sorry. I'll organize it better and do it next time I get a chance.
There should be plenty of time for me to talk about the conception, selling,
production, etc of P6N and for Michael to talk about High Wire. Then
we can have a couple of different things =)

-scott