[Phoenix-pm] Meeting on 6/30/2005 -- RSVP, please, and topic suggestions

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 22 12:11:56 PDT 2005

I'm more than happy to talk about my work and/or I could dust off my
automated testing presentation that I gave a while ago.

Personally, though, I'd like to hear the story of _Perl 6 Now_, since I
still haven't been able to even find a copy at local bookstores to see
what it even looks like. :-( Also, TinyWiki would definitely be worth a
presentation.

Perhaps we could do a couple of different things?
-- Mike