[Phoenix-pm] [Perl Jobs] Webbased Application Developer (onsite), Maricopa, AZ, Tempe

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Jun 21 13:59:11 PDT 2005

Just in case anyone is interested... there's another position from the same company.
I've already pissed these guys off trying to get a reply out of them, so I find it
confusing they keep posting to the various job boards, including jobs.perl.org.
Apparently they need one of those super-special ultra agreeable programmers
("pushovers"). Oh well. If anyone gets a job there, please report back.

-scott

----- Forwarded message from Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org> -----

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/2765

Job title: Webbased Application Developer

Company name: Xelia Wizard Systems Inc

Internal ID: 2346

Location: Maricopa, AZ, Tempe

Pay rate: 24-36K