[Phoenix-pm] Meeting on 6/30/2005 -- YAPC goers?

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Jun 17 15:48:12 PDT 2005

I agree completely, which is why I was going for the library
meetingplace first. If someone is comming back from YAPC by that time
I'd love to hear about it. Anyone?

Barring the attendence of an attendee, lets look at the talks/topics
presented at YAPC::NA and discuss ones of interest. I for one would love
to hear others' thoughts about test-driven design (as Pugs is doing) --
techniques and effectiveness. I believe that Autrijus Tang will be
discussing this during his talk.

--Brock