[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:26:40 PDT 2005

I should be able to be there too. And, since I'm moving, I don't have
the fancy new book Scott does, but I'll be bringing at least a couple
of things to foist off^w^w offer to the group, so I don't have to move
them. The best of the lot is probably "Programming in Python" that I
got from the PerlMongers' Christmas gift exchange a year and a half
ago.

So everyone come to the meeting!

-- Mike

PS - This is the Nello's at 8658 E. Shea Road (N.W. corner Shea &
Pima)? Waaay up North? Oh, well, it's only one meeting.