[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Jun 14 09:50:19 PDT 2005

Woot!

Okay then. My evil plan is falling into place.

So, on to the next stage -- meeting. We need a time, a place, and
preferably a presentation.

For the place, Scott, you mentioned the phoenix library as a potential
spot, and that sounds like a good place to begin (for our
presentation-based meetings, anyway).

  * http://www.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/

Did anyone have further details on that, or shall I simply call and find
out?

The time and topic are also up for grabs :)

--Brock