[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sun Jun 12 13:47:49 PDT 2005

Rather than a resend, here's an update. I talked to David Cross. He still has
the site but it's broken because it's CGI and CGI is now off. Seems silly
not to allow Perl on Perl Mongers sites, but what do I know. Anyway,
I'm going through the process of getting the files, putting the up on
slowass.net, and getting phoenix.pm.org pointed over there. If anyone
has any objections, well, hash it out among yourselves and then I'll see
if I can still help after that.

Regards,
-scott