[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Sat Jun 11 15:26:56 PDT 2005

Speaking of meetings, how about we have one? It often seems easier to
organize and hear people's thoughts in-person.

So lets set up a time and place! Anyone have a place to contribute? :)

On another note, we used to have a wiki, but it seems that when we lost
our phoenix.pm.org site we may have lots our wiki as well. Does anyone
have it or a mirror set up? For now the content can be accessed through
archive.org, see

  * http://web.archive.org/web/20041011082726/phoenix.pm.org/?page=welcome

I would be happy to slurp all the info from archive.org into a new wiki
for us if anyone hasn't already. I *heart* wiki.

--Brock