[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 18:35:05 PDT 2005

All,

I really should have sent this email a couple of months ago.  I am not
going to be able to run the group for an indeterminate amount of time.
I would *love* to see the group continue, but I am just not able to head
it up at this point.  As you know, I've been working more jobs than
one.  Also, I have had a few health issues recently that are setting me
back.  I would like to pass the pumpkin to someone else now. :)  If
there isn't a single individual that wants the position, maybe a small
group could take turns.  I want the Perl community in Phoenix to thrive
and grow.  I've been running the group now for about 6 years, so this
has not been an easy desicion for me.

Doug Miles