[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity [Fwd: Looking for Full Time Perl developer]

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 19:04:31 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
We are starting our search for a full-time seasoned / multi-talented Linux
Perl developer.  Our company, Lariat Software, LLC., is located in Phoenix
AZ.

This is a list of some of the products we use for development and tracking
purposes.

mod_Perl
Postgresql
Debian Linux
Apache
CVS
Bugzilla

This project is 3 years in the making and we have both ASP customers and IP
customers.  It is a complete browser / web based debt collection system with
lots of features and more that need to be added.  You can check out the
details at http://www.lariatcentral.com/

I will be putting a more detailed job description together in the next week
and would like some recommendations of where to search for Perl developers.
We are a small company but offer full benefits.  Health / 401k / Paid
Vacation / Sick days.

Thank you for your time.

Dennis Scholler
Lariat Software, LLC.