[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Reminder - meeting on 2005-07-28

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Jul 28 12:03:18 PDT 2005

Just a reminder. Oh, and it is the _Gold_Room_, not whatever it was I told
you before (which I won't repeat because that will just increase the odds
of confusion!). Oh... and bring your laptops (and vnc clients perhaps)
because it looks like we won't have a projector (or bring a projector).
But we will have wireless. We'll deal. We will have a whiteboard too. I
love whiteboards.

See you there tonight,
--Brock

Phoenix.pm Meeting
Topics: POD, Perl Best Practices, ICFP programming techniques
Time: July 28, 2005 @7:00pm
Location: Scottsdale Public Library, Civic Center, Gold Room
          3839 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
          Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4467
          http://library.scottsdaleaz.gov/
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=library+civic+center+scottsdale,+az&num=1