[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Jay Spamhog jay.spamhog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:35:56 PDT 2005

> POD sounds good to me, but I'm still waiting to hear votes
> from people who might be interested in a subject.

I know and use POD, but if there are others in the group that don't,
it would definitely be a good topic.

I believe someone mentioned a best practices talk - that would be my
preferred topic.  (I still need to get hold of Conway's new book.)
The Perl6::Contexts topic also sounds interesting to me.  (Or indeed,
anything regarding Perl 6, since I know next to nothing about it.)

The upcoming meeting will be my first, so looking forward to meeting everyone!