[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Jul 19 15:48:24 PDT 2005

Hi Brock,

I have a shed out back you can store all of your stuff in =)
Let's do OSCON!

In my opinion, if the RSVP response is subpar, postpone the meeting
and wait until the heatwave blows over.  No point wasting a perfectly
good presentation.  Or just make it a social meeting and meet at a pub
or coffee shop... or pizza joint.

ICFP sounds interesting to me, but I, again, if there isn't one vote
out there for one thing, maybe we should wait a bit...

-scott