[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jul 15 00:38:37 PDT 2005

Scottsdale Civic Center library sounds good.  That should be a lot more accessible
to people in Mesa and Phoenix but we might lose some of the North Scottsdale
crowd.  I sure don't have a data projector.  If enough people have laptops with
WiFi and the VNC client, we can all get the on the network and do view-only
mode off of the presenter.  Just a thought.

-scott