[Phoenix-pm] Meeting conflict with PLUG Devel meeting January6th...

Jason Riedel jasonriedel at jasonriedel.com
Tue Jan 4 21:02:37 PST 2005

Doug,

Well it looks like there are 3 meetings to watch out for. There is the PLUG
development meeting, which should be the biggest concern since PM is also a
development savvy meeting so it probably has the highest number of users
having a conflict of interest for which one they would like to attend. This
looks like its held the first thursday of every month.

Then there is the east side meeting taking place the 2nd Thursday and the
west side meeting is the last thursday in the month. Here is the link to the
calendar.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=view&tplview=&viewtype=month&Date=20050104&pc_username=&pc_category=&pc_topic=&print=

Hopefully that works for everyone.

Jason