[Phoenix-pm] OSCON Review

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Aug 9 12:35:22 PDT 2005

Hi Craig,

Very cool. Wish I could have made it and said hi to Peter Scott
personally. I was trading email with him a bit ago... he reviewed
P6N in more depth than anyone. (For those on the list who don't
know Peter Scott, he's written several books, including the
recent Perl Medic, which deals with maintaining legacy code).

I'd loved to have seen Damian's talk, too.

Yes, go ahead and auction Perl Best Practices. Phoenix.PM did
dabble with fund-raising once and took up a collection when
Dan Sugalski came into town, by the way.

Regards,
-scott