[Phoenix-pm] Sys Admin needed

Erik Tank erik at jundy.com
Tue Oct 5 17:54:14 CDT 2004

I have a client that needs to have a sys admin.  This client buys
hardware by the truck load and then resells it.  He has a partner in the
Tennessee or somewhere.  He recently approached me and asked if I knew
of someone that could help him with IT (ways of making things more
stream lined - specifically communication between him and his partner).
  He used to be a COBOL programmer but my experience with him is that he
hasn't coded or thought like a programmer in a long time.  Let me know
if you are interested and I will pass your contact information on to
him.  I don't know how much sys admin time he will require from month to
month but he is a good and reliable client so I don't for see any type
of non-payment issues if you are honest about the cost up front.

--
Erik Tank

Dreaming about Providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open
Maybe we're bent and broken, broken
We were meant to live for so much more
   Meant to Live - Switchfoot