[Phoenix-pm] job opening

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Oct 5 11:57:16 CDT 2004

On 2004.10.05.08.19, David A. Sinck wrote:
| The work will be helping to improve and customize what we already have
| in place as part of a team.
|
| Further/deeper details available upon submitting a sufficient
| interesting resume.  :-)

Ooo... mysterious. But not really appreciated. You wouldn't like it if
we submitted resumes which were practically blank, and add
"Further/deeper details available during interview", eh?

OK, perhaps I'm being a bit unfair... but I think you get the point. I
feel as if you are toying with us rather than providing us with a
serious professional opprotunity. On the other hand, this seems to be a
pretty common practice. Being common doesn't make it Right though.

--Brock