[Phoenix-pm] job opening

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Mon Oct 4 16:45:51 CDT 2004

The company I'm presently working for is on the search for a mid to
senior level perl person to assist in assorted development efforts.
Experience using mod_perl and mysql suggested for best results.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, bounce off the website
(http://www.incentivelogic.com/) and if questions still remain, I'd be
willing to gather them together and post answers if you email me
directly.

Resumes in plain text (but not obfuscated perl :-) should be sent to
jobs at incentivelogic.com.

Presently we're seeking local candidates only.

Factors beyond my control may induce me to recant.

Happy perling.

David