Phoenix.pm: PHXJUG Meeting March 10th Wednesday! (IVIS

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Mar 10 22:50:39 CST 2004

It's a marketing ploy for someone else each month. That's what whoring is.

I didn't make it - sharing a car with the girlfriend until I get the motorcycle
legal again. In order to have gotten out the door, we would have both had to
have gotten ready in half an hour. I came out of the bedroom, dressed, ready to
grab the laptop with 3 minutes to go and dinner is sitting on the stove half
cooked. Damnit!

-scott