Phoenix.pm: PHXJUG Meeting March 10th Wednesday! (IVIS Technologies)

intertwingled intertwingled at qwest.net
Mon Mar 8 19:10:20 CST 2004

If they'd serve PIZZA instead of mexican food, I'd thing about it. BTW,
I am getting things together for the first Tempe / Mesa / East Valley
perlmongers meeting. It will be held at The Muse which is on Terrace
between Apache and Rural. I will cross-post the date and time of the
first meeting. It will likely be on a Saturday or Sunday in the early
afternoon. Topic of first meeting will be anything under the Perl sun.

Tony