[Phoenix-pm] UI Builder in Perl

Anthony Nemmer intertwingled at qwest.net
Mon Jun 21 02:58:06 CDT 2004

What's even worse is moving to a new apartment, injuring your left arm,
and then having it give out on you while you are trying to lift a heavy
monitor, losing, your balance, and having your right hand go through the
livingroom window. =)
(stupid, stupid, stupid...)

Tony

SKYKING, SKYKING, DO NOT ANSWER.