Phoenix.pm: Meeting next month

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sat Jan 17 10:23:02 CST 2004

http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PerlMongersIdeas - that's the
current meeting idea suggestion list. Feel free to add to it, everyone.

Here's another suggestion - Perl 6 101 =)

There was a pretty good consensus on the Four Peaks Tempe thing.
Perhaps we could do the real meeting, do 101 there, then retire to
Four Peaks for discussion and geek pissing matches. Er, I mean
getting pissed and watching footie matches. Meet at Four Peeks around
9:30.

This way, there is something for everyone. Intro Perl, free discussion,
getting home early and spending time with the kids and wife, showing up at
2 am reaking of alcohol.

If no one protests, I'll piggy back on Doug's announcement.

-scott