Phoenix.pm: Meeting this week

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:37:25 CST 2004

I hope it wasn't me you're thinking of... I'm in California this week
and won't be able to make the meeting. :-(

OTOH, I get to go to MacWorldExpo on Friday... :-)

-- Mike

On Jan 5, 2004, at 2:14 PM, doug at phoenixinternet.com wrote:

> I'd like to have a meeting this week if possible.  It seems like I had
> talked to someone about presenting.  Time, however, has clouded my weak
> memory.  If you'd like to present (or wouldn't like to and can) this
> Thursday, let me know.  Thanks!

Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>