Phoenix.pm: Out of area jobs

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 26 16:12:44 CST 2004

I didn't think we were supposed to mention jobs available outside the
area, but since Doug did...

My group, HighWire Press, a division of the Stanford University
Libraries, will be looking to hire another developer in the very near
future. The job would be full-time, on-site at Stanford in beautiful
Palo Alto, CA.

Duties:
Java and Perl programming for our Apache 1/mod_jserv/Sybase/Verity web
infrastructure. The job is more Java than Perl, but there's plenty of
Perl work to go around.
Experience with Object-oriented and database programming a must.
Must be willing to work in an office with dogs running loose. (I'm not
kidding.)

See our homepage at http://highwire.stanford.edu/ for "company" info,
or just ask me.

We're also looking for a project manager and a customer-service rep
(non-programming), if anyone's interested.

-- Mike

On Feb 26, 2004, at 2:22 PM, Douglas E. Miles wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thought you should you know about this
> to pass along to any UG members or friends.
>
> (This information is available online at:
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/j/5)
>
> Software Engineer, Sebastopol, CA
Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>