Phoenix.pm: survey says: what's the best GUI toolkit, and how do I use it?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Feb 6 08:38:08 CST 2004

Thanks JB, I might do that, eventually.

That route would require Windows people to install Cygwin (the other
X11 servers for Windows don't have a LessTif/Motif bundle available).
That might be too strange for the most common case. Also X11::Motif
is badly out of date. I'd have to update it. Bleah.

I can offer you a non-paying job...

-scott