Phoenix.pm: quoting constant hash keys survey

Bill Lindley wlindley at wlindley.com
Tue Apr 20 10:34:24 CDT 2004

Hey, let's totally use Unicode -- If «these_puppies» aren't cool enough,
then for starters, next we can replace the division operator, and have
subroutines become sections.  Forget underlines, string concatenation
becomes dot (·) :

---begin---
#!/usr/bin/perl

§compute_profit {
    my ($name, $profit, $member_count) = @_;
    my $share = $profit ÷ $member_count;
    return $name · "receives " · $share;
}
---end---

Repeat and fade.  In fact let's call this new language "APL" instead of
Perl 6... and switch to these keyboards:

   http://www.hypermaths.org/quadibloc/comp/images/typair.gif

\\/