Phoenix.pm: ActiveState Perl modules on Windows box with no net connection

Jason Riedel jasonriedel at jasonriedel.com
Tue Sep 30 13:50:54 CDT 2003

Matt,

    For the non-complex modules, Ive been able to copy files directly to the
site/lib, but if its complex you might be doing some serious trial and
error, so to avoid that I would look for a detailed extraction map on the
module. You know something that says, all of these .pm's in this structure
will be extracted then do it manually. Hopefully someone has a better
suggestions! Good luck to you.

Jason Riedel