Phoenix.pm: pics of me and Randal Schwartz having lunch at H@@TERS!!

intertwingled intertwingled at qwest.net
Fri Sep 26 21:23:43 CDT 2003

Naw, not really, those pics are getting old.  =P  However,
I do have pics of my last trip to Trinity in New Mexico
(where the first fission implosion device was detonated.)
You can find them here:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~intertwingled/

(Also got some nice pics of the Very Large Array
on my way home.)

Trinity is on White Sands Missile Range and is opened
up twice a year to visitors.  The next open house is
4 Oct, and I am planning on being there.

More info about Trinity can be found here:

http://www.wsmr.army.mil/paopage/Pages/Trinst.htm

Tony

P.S. Scott could you email me off-list?  Thanks

P.P.S. Great presentation, Scott!