Phoenix.pm: Reminder: Meeting 09/18/2003

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Thu Sep 18 17:26:30 CDT 2003

Kitty wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 14:28, Doug Miles wrote:
>
>>Please RSVP...
>

> Where/when?

Sorry, I tried to send the reminder through using the original text, but
it wouldn't go through.  I hope this does:

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Thursday, September 18th at 7:00PM.
It will be held at Bowne, which is located at 1500 N. Central Avenue,
which is
on the Southwest corner of Central and McDowell. The parking lot is
gated, so
just press the button on the intercom, and tell the receptionist that
you are
there for the Perl meeting. Park in the lot that is straight ahead from the
entrance on the South side of McDowell. Park in any uncovered, non-reserved
space. Proceed to the main lobby, which is on the Northeast side of the
parking lot.