Phoenix.pm: mySQL help

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Sep 11 19:34:11 CDT 2003

Hi Kitty,

One mans suggestion:

Post the requirements for the job - Perl and MySQL and CGI as you've
described should be satisfactory. If you also need graphic design,
that is worth mentioning. Then name the terms - are you looking for
an hourly rate? Individuals to bid the project, perhaps signing
non-disclosure agreements before you give them the specs?

If it is for a charitable organization of some sort, you could
attract some attention with those credientials, and then build up
to what is to be done after establishing communications.

Problem with this kind of blanket statement is the people most
qualified to help will have the greatest hesitation. So, any
details you can give would help a lot.

Thanks,
-scott