Phoenix.pm: SCO and EFF -- do something

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:27:01 CDT 2003

Speaking of discussion, when is the next in-person meeting of
Phoenix.pm?

-- Mike Friedman

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 09:47  AM, Doug Miles wrote:

> Scott Walters wrote:
>> Perl. That makes this discussion off-topic.
>> Atleast mostly off-topic. The state of Free Software legally and
>> politically
>> is interesting to people involved in the gospel and development of
>> Perl.
>> Like any good off-topic discussion, it is being kept short. We've had
>> some
>> bad off-topic dicussions on here (programming licensing went on and
>> on).
>> Now, there is a chance you meant to imply you wanted to see less
>> off-topic
>> discussion and you weren't merely asking if this was considered
>> on-topic.
>> If that is the case, I don't think anyone will be offended if you come
>> right out and say that.
>> Best wishes,
>> -scott
>
> Sometimes I just like to see any dicussion at all, so I know you're
> all still alive. ;)

Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>