Phoenix.pm: Software Developer Needed

extramail at cox.net extramail at cox.net
Thu Oct 30 16:21:14 CST 2003

<my 2 cents>

Funny, I interviewed with them 2 years ago. Sounds like they have changed a little because one of the things they did for me is sit me down and bring up a pretty narly porno pic. They wanted to know if that really offended me because I would probably be running into it.

In general, while they had some cool artwork, I didn't get a good feeling from the place.

</my 2 cents>