Phoenix.pm: Tempe/East Vally PerlMongers Approved.

Scott Thompson scottcodes at thepurplehaze.com
Fri Nov 14 08:53:29 CST 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-phoenix-pm-list at pm.org
> [mailto:owner-phoenix-pm-list at pm.org]On Behalf Of Douglas E. Miles
> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:54 PM
> To: phoenix-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
> Cc: Douglas E. Miles
> Subject: Re: Phoenix.pm: Tempe/East Vally PerlMongers Approved.
>
> Hi, this is Doug, leader of Phoenix.pm.

Hiya Doug.  Thanks for saving me the trouble of monotonally asking someone
to take me to you. ;)

> >Scott Thompson
> >I'll Be Here All Week, Be Sure To Tip Your Waitresses
> >

> Welcome to Phoenix! I look forward to seeing you at a meeting
> sometime.  Who knows, you might even be able to do some networking
> for your startup. :)

Thanks for the welcome.  And screw the startup -- they're a bunch of
Misguided Fools (tm).  And, no... I'm not working there anymore.  Off to
bigger and better things (ie -- I'm hirable *wink*... ).

Oh, and, be sure to try the veal.

Scott

---