Phoenix.pm: Tempe/East Valley PerlMongers Approved.

Tom Achtenberg tom at squawpeak.us
Thu Nov 13 21:53:37 CST 2003

PLUG has three distinct meetings every month, they don't just move it
around.  They have the East side meeting in Mesa, the central one in Tempe
and the West side one in Glendale.  West side is the 4th Tuesday, East side
is the 2nd Thursday etc.  Living in the Happy Valley area, a West and/or
North group would certainly make it more likely for me to attend.