Phoenix.pm: Of Flamewars and Godwin

Douglas E. Miles doug at phoenixinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 21:22:27 CST 2003

Sorry about this everyone.  I've been out of the loop (and off list) for
a while now.  Normally I don't get involved with these things, because
they are short lived.  I'm making an exception in this case because a
new member has expressed concern.  It looks like this has wound down
now, but just to be sure:

Hitler!  I lose.  (Yes I know I'm abusing Godwin's Law here, but cut me
some slack. :) )

To sum up: Bill and Tony don't like each other.  Tony is starting a new
group.  I wish him all success in this.  Bill, I hope you will consider
attending since Tony has only attended a handfull of times in the past.

I hope we don't need to discuss this on list anymore.

Don't make me get out the +5 Flaming Email of Rebuke! :)