Phoenix.pm: Best Methods on Win32

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Mon Nov 10 14:11:36 CST 2003

\_ SMTP quoth Scott Thompson on 11/10/2003 12:47 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ OK, here's a Perl-related post/question. :)
\_
\_ While burning CD-ROM backups on Win32, I discovered that several paths are
\_ longer than the ISO standard allows.
\_
\_ In building a script that reports on paths that are longer than that
\_ standard (255 chars, I think...), what suggestions does anyone have on best
\_ approaches?

Check into "rock ridge extensions" IIRC.

[Scott Walters: let me know if you've not gotten 2 off-list emails
from me by now :-]

David