Avoiding Tony. Was: Re: Phoenix.pm: Software Developer Needed

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sun Nov 2 19:23:27 CST 2003

Sorry, I wasn't quite in context, probably because I didn't set up the
context correctly.

I asked how many people were avoiding Tony because other people in the past
have told me that they are.

Re: silly stupid thing, what I meant is, it doesn't make sense to have a bunch
of people avoiding one person who isn't even there.

If there are a lot of people avoiding Tony who would otherwise go to the meetings,
don't tell me about it, don't whisper it around to other people as if they care,
but talk to Tony - I suggested specifically asking him to RSVP and not attend
if he doesnt' RSVP. That allow people to avoid him much more efficiently
(in that Tony seldom attends). And this is a reasonable request that Tony
is likely to honor.

-scott