Avoiding Tony. Was: Re: Phoenix.pm: Software Developer Needed

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Sun Nov 2 16:44:01 CST 2003

It could be just me. Of the perl community circles I myself travel in,
there are very few people, from those circles, in Phoenix. Tony's
reputation apparantly doesn't precede him here.

Plain and simple, I don't like Tony, for a fair number of perfectly valid
reasons. His behavior simply exacerbates the issue. I don't think my
non-attendence of local .pm events due to the potential of running into
Tony is a 'silly stupid' thing, it's mere prudence. As inactive as this
list tends to be, the potential benefits of attending these events don't
outweigh the potentially negative effects.

I see no reason to (further) sully what is likely otherwise a perfectly
good forum for other people because I have personal differences with
another member.

- billn