Phoenix.pm: Meeting 03/06/2003

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Mar 4 20:56:14 CST 2003

Argh. Once again, I didn't get the original announcement, but instead
sometimes reply to it. Either my mail isn't working, or else the list
is on the fritz again. May be if we reply to this enough times everyone
will eventually get it...

In other news, upgrade your sendmail if you have version 8.12.6 or
before unless you want guests - yes, that was the current version.

-scott