Phoenix.pm: Apache::Session::Lock::File under mod_perl

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jan 15 13:13:03 CST 2003

Anyone out there using Apache::Session::File and
Apache::Session::Lock::File under mod_perl?  The problem I am having is
that Apache::Session::Lock::File is aparently not releasing the
exclusive lock when the tied hash goes out of scope.  I can get a simple
test program to work from the command line, but when I try it under
mod_perl, it locks on the tie to the existing session.  If I delete the
lock file, it works fine.  Any ideas?