Phoenix.pm: Meeting 12/04/2003

Tran Forsythe tran_fors at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 16:54:36 CST 2003

Bugger... one of the few times I get this email in
time, and it's to be one of my favourite types of
meetings, and I'm heading out of town on Thursday
evening... :p  Oh well... I'll think of 'yall
shivering as I'm on my cruise in the S. Caribbean next
week.  Oh, the sacrifices I make... ;)
-Kurt

--- "Douglas E. Miles" <doug at phoenixinternet.com>