Phoenix.pm: Meeting 12/04/2003

Douglas E. Miles doug at phoenixinternet.com
Mon Dec 1 18:08:58 CST 2003

That should be 2003.  Sorry for the time warp.  We now continue with
your regularly scheduled space-time continuum, already in progress.

Holiday Party social meeting!

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Thursday, December 4th at 7:00PM.
It will be held at Bowne, which is located at 1500 N. Central Avenue,
which is on the Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.  The parking
lot is gated, so just press the button on the intercom, and tell the
receptionist that you are there for the Perl meeting.  Park in the lot
that is straight ahead from the entrance on the South side of McDowell.
Park in any uncovered, non-reserved space.  Proceed to the main lobby,
which is on the Northeast side of the parking lot.

We'll be having a "geek" white elephant gift exchange.  Bring any
hardware/computer paraphernalia (working or not) you'd like to unload on
some hapless victim.  Please wrap the gift (or at least put it in a box)
to increase the suspense. :)  If you don't want to participate, you
don't have to.  You just won't get to take home any new
useless^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H cool stuff. ;)  If you are so inclined, feel
free to bring a snack.  I'll bring some cookies.