Phoenix.pm: Job leads

Shay Harding kellewic at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 12:41:47 CDT 2003

Hello,

It's been quite some time since I actually made a
meeting. The company I work for is looking to fill
some openings for experienced individuals.

We are currently looking for 1 software engineer. This
position deals specifically with creating conceptual
designs, database designs, and writing the
requirements and design specifications necessary for
the development team to build the software. Very
little coding will be involved.

The other position is a project team lead. This person
should be extremely familair with Perl, Linux, and
MySQL. Will lead a team of 3-4 programmers and have
some upper level programming responsibilities.

If anyone is interested please reply back to me. I
will provide more information. I am posting here even
before the actual positions have been posted publicly.

These positions are not contracts. They are permanent,
salaried positions.

Shay Harding
CCBill, LLC