Phoenix.pm: Call for presentations

Jason Riedel jasonriedel at jasonriedel.com
Wed Apr 16 14:51:53 CDT 2003

Well,

    I am no perl guru by any means, but one of my personal projects for
learning purposes has to do with using IO::Socket::INET and IO::Select to
make sockets simultaneously read and write. I've been researching it for a
while and haven't had a lot of help. The only book I have heard is good that
I haven't checked out is Advanced Perl Programming by Oreilly I here they do
a good job on IO::Select, but I am still waiting to verify that. Anyway, if
anyone has the ability to discuss this and it wouldn't bore to many people,
I'd like to here about it.

Thanks,
Jason Riedel