Phoenix.pm: Learning Perl

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Mar 27 13:12:40 CST 2002

James Durham wrote:
> Lately I have been trying to teach myself perl. Now I am looking for some
> more formal classes on the subject and was hoping someone could direct me the
> right way. Any ideas, suggestions or info on this subject would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> 						James Durham

If you are interested in Perl/CGI, you can try these guys:

http://uaii.arizona.edu/

I'm supposed to teach the class, but they've been off to a slow start
(what with the economy and all that).

Also, I was just thinking about asking for people interested in me
presenting perl 101 and 201.  If anyone is interested, let me know, and
I'll present them again.